Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - What is everyones opinion on this? - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

shane.e.randall

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:54 pm   Reply with quote         

charliesou

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:06 pm   Reply with quote         

30 days incarceration on the say so of an old c**t who has the power to do it.
Why ? Lets hazard a guess. The girl was unaware of the gravity of her crime.(herbs were probably involved).
She imagined that the wise old judge would regard her as a silly little fool who needed a smack on the wrist just as a reminder to not be so daft in the future.
Not in this court of LAW !
TAKE HER AWAY !
She's probably about 19 or 20. Now she is a convicted felon. And the old f**ker on the bench is still ..an old f***er.
(
---

charliesou

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:51 pm   Reply with quote         

Part 2.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNLcaL8a8ow&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Read the comments..

seelcraft

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:38 pm   Reply with quote         

The court is the court.
Follow the rules.
It's time for her to grow up.
Erase her record in a few years if she flies straight.

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:08 pm   Reply with quote         

seelcraft wrote:
The court is the court.
Follow the rules.
It's time for her to grow up.
Erase her record in a few years if she flies straight.

How the f**k did you ever reach your age without ever encountering these things?
It only took me 50 years .
Christ...

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:21 am   Reply with quote         

Jeeezus, Charlie, there's minors on this site.

Chill on the expletives, ok? Smile

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:51 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
Jeeezus, Charlie, there's minors on this site.

Chill on the expletives, ok? Smile

I resent the misspelling of the name of our lord and savior for comedic effect.
Jebus !
Bow

cringer8

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:36 pm   Reply with quote         

That's an abuse of power. That old man has a God complex and shouldn't be on the bench. Bail is supposed to be based on the severity of the offense and the risk of flight. This girl did not do anything to increase the amount, especially by 100%. He just didn't like the fact that she wasn't cowering in fear before him or kissing his fat ass.

He could have added a charge for contempt of court, but he knew she didn't do that. He baited her into it.

We need a higher species to govern over us; like pigeons. I nominate pigeons as our new overlords. I know they could do a better job.

anfa

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:51 pm   Reply with quote         

cringer8 wrote:
That's an abuse of power. That old man has a God complex and shouldn't be on the bench. Bail is supposed to be based on the severity of the offense and the risk of flight. This girl did not do anything to increase the amount, especially by 100%. He just didn't like the fact that she wasn't cowering in fear before him or kissing his fat ass.

He could have added a charge for contempt of court, but he knew she didn't do that. He baited her into it.

We need a higher species to govern over us; like pigeons. I nominate pigeons as our new overlords. I know they could do a better job.

I agree with everything you said apart from the bit about the pigeons. It should be mice. Now go and read The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Wink

shane.e.randall

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:40 pm   Reply with quote         

cringer8 wrote:

It was not for bail actually it was for her fine amount. I thought she was kinda funny but, you should be a little bit more serious when you are appearing before a judge at drug court for sentencing. The Judge was a complete asshole, and on a complete power trip. He was trying to make his court-room into a standup comedy show which is disrespectful to our judicial system. I really do not have much respect for either of them. The sequel that Charlisou posted show a more civil and serious atmosphere.

Werdnaibor

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:59 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
cringer8 wrote:

I agree with everything you said apart from the bit about the pigeons. It should be mice. Now go and read The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Wink

Nikola Tesla was brilliant, and he fell in love with a pigeon. Therefore, pigeons.
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ef668caf14/drunk-history-vol-6-w-john-c-reilly-crispin-glover

anfa

Post Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:30 am   Reply with quote         

Werdnaibor wrote:
anfa wrote:
cringer8 wrote:

Nikola Tesla was brilliant, and he fell in love with a pigeon. Therefore, pigeons.
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ef668caf14/drunk-history-vol-6-w-john-c-reilly-crispin-glover

Nikola Tesla was indeed brilliant, but he was also batshit mental.
Anyway...
"Mice are the physical protrusions into our dimension of a race of hyperintelligent pan-dimensional beings who commissioned construction of the Earth to find the Question to the Ultimate Answer of Life, the Universe, and Everything. As such, they are the most intelligent life form on that planet, contrary to what humans think."

I love Drunk History btw!

shane.e.randall

Post Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:22 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Werdnaibor wrote:
anfa wrote:
cringer8 wrote:

Nikola Tesla was indeed brilliant, but he was also batshit mental.
Anyway...
"Mice are the physical protrusions into our dimension of a race of hyperintelligent pan-dimensional beings who commissioned construction of the Earth to find the Question to the Ultimate Answer of Life, the Universe, and Everything. As such, they are the most intelligent life form on that planet, contrary to what humans think."

I love Drunk History btw!

Tesla is actually one of my heroes. But he was bat-shit crazy. One fact.... he hated fat people and was known to fire employees who gained weight. Anyway I am very close to my BS (Bullshit Degree) in Electrical Engineering so it probably a bad idea to listen to me.

cringer8

Post Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:14 pm   Reply with quote         

shane.e.randall wrote:
cringer8 wrote:

It was not for bail actually it was for her fine amount. I thought she was kinda funny but, you should be a little bit more serious when you are appearing before a judge at drug court for sentencing. The Judge was a complete asshole, and on a complete power trip. He was trying to make his court-room into a standup comedy show which is disrespectful to our judicial system. I really do not have much respect for either of them. The sequel that Charlisou posted show a more civil and serious atmosphere.

You are not required by law to refrain from laughing in court. She answered every question to the best of her ability and did not hold the court in contempt until it was apparent she was not dealing with an actual judge. You can't be held in contempt of court if there isn't a judge present; then it's just a room Wink

cringer8

Post Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:30 pm   Reply with quote         

Phase one of the pigeon takeover...

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - What is everyones opinion on this? - Reply to topic