Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Participant Backgrounds! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

rashdog
Site Moderator

Post Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:25 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm not as old as Splodge, but one day I want to get up the nerve to visit his bar.

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:37 am   Reply with quote         

FootFungas wrote:
I'm FootFungas, I'm 16 and have been chopping at this site for 2 or 3 years, well 1 year if the amount of chopping I've done recently counts.
I enjoy relaying valuable tips that I learned from others so I will get credited. Laughing

Thank The Krank, Shaman!

yeah! where the hell is that guy?
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=16137

*Wink at Rashdude*

Paul Von Stetina

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:51 am   Reply with quote         

Yea and I'll be older in few days too, so friken old I can't say it on the net, but Splodge is older than me...shoowee Confused
shhhh! anyway, they let me in this room with a computer, will you be my friend? I heard this place has friends...I have to take my meds in few so they'll be coming, as I was saying,... what was I saying? they let me play with pictures here, but I can't have real scissors, so they gave me photoshop, and it has imaginary scissors, but I can't run with them, so I have to stay here, when I'm bored I go to our very own "Talk About Music" thread, some really nice people there post music vids that Rock! Twisted Evil crap! I gotta go, my meds are ready! Razz

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:33 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
hi my name is matt and i have S.S.D. Confused
for those of you that don't know what S.S.D. is i'll explain....lets see.... hummm.... well it stands for shit sandwich disorder Laughing Laughing Shocked Twisted Evil

ok if ya really want to know about me i am 30 and yes my real name is matt. i work 3 days a week in 11 hr shifts as a vet tech. my 4 days off i do what ever i want Laughing most of the time its drink beer and graphic design mainly logos for small sk8 shops or companies. i design my own sk8s via heat transfer and silk screen. but that sux during winter as nobody likes to sk8 in 19 degree weather it also rains a lot here so that doesn't help either.

i found this place by accident and am glad i did it truley has bettered my skills ten fold. umm what else i swear a lot, i'm a jack ass on the outside but a kind guy at heart unless you piss me off Laughing

what the hell is this are you looking for a date or something Laughing Laughing Laughing umm i'm 6ft tall blond hair blue eyes Shocked yeah right!!! im your run of the average mut and a nogoodsk8rpunk Argh

dumbat

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:06 am   Reply with quote         

this is my background, hope you like it. i have others if you're interested

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:13 am   Reply with quote         

Magic Matt wrote:
I posted this thread because I want to know a bit about the participants without having to go through all the profiles. Something quick will be nice.... Are any of you in the graphic design industry or is it just a hobby? Are any of you guys moderators or creators for this site? How long have you been posting? How old are you guys?...etc.... Curious to know where these great idea's come from.

the answers you seek are :

yes

yes as in this is also a hobby to be partaking here at PSC etc etc Razz

no

no

2 years 10 months

27 years of age be me says I

and my ideas come mainly from my brain, assisted by my hands and eyes Razz

yello_piggy

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:23 am   Reply with quote         

yes - no - 400 posts, 10.050 votes, third year at psc, 36 years...

ReinMan

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:03 am   Reply with quote         

Hmmm.... well I don't usually hang out in the forums here much, but for you Matt I'll make an exception.

I won't tell you anything. But I did type something here, now didn't I?

(I'm a rather PRIVATE and QUIET person, you see?) reindeer

splodge

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:11 am   Reply with quote         

have you checked the forum stat's lately reindude???

ReinMan
North Vancouver
03 Nov 2003

HandToolUK
London, UK
07 Oct 2003

splodge
Yorkshire,
29 May 2003

marcoballistic
Rural Leicestershire, UK
05 Apr 2005

ScionShade
VeniceFlaUS
26 Dec 2003

ummmmmmmmm, three brit's in the top four forum posters?

Hallcross Toots
Tarmac

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:44 am   Reply with quote         

Magic Matt wrote:
I posted this thread because I want to know a bit about the participants without having to go through all the profiles. Something quick will be nice.... Are any of you in the graphic design industry or is it just a hobby? Are any of you guys moderators or creators for this site? How long have you been posting? How old are you guys?...etc.... Curious to know where these great idea's come from.

-no, hobbyist (skills too lame). -no. -less than 1 month here. -51 years in less than three weeks (ouch). -wry.. jaded.. optimistic views on life. Confused

work on two trains a too much. mostly needed a creative outlet that didn't take up more space. started with PS6 on a Mac, now CS3E. use at most, maybe $75 worth, however I'm aiming to use up to $250 worth (keeping the wedding ring intact though (us@ps joke)). fell into this place a few weeks back. just another awe struck newbie. now I can't seem to find the damn exit out.

photo's for splodge..

Martrex

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:47 am   Reply with quote         

Tarmac wrote:
Magic Matt wrote:

-no, hobbyist (skills too lame). -no. -less than 1 month here. -51 years in less than three weeks (ouch). -wry.. jaded.. optimistic views on life. Confused

work on two trains a too much. mostly needed a creative outlet that didn't take up more space. started with PS6 on a Mac, now CS3E. use at most, maybe $75 worth, however I'm aiming to use up to $250 worth (keeping the wedding ring intact though (us@ps joke)). fell into this place a few weeks back. just another awe struck newbie. now I can't seem to find the damn exit out.

photo's for splodge..

Oh you know the rules of the big game already! The one who dies with the most biggest toys wins! Shocked Very Happy

Magic Matt

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:32 pm   Reply with quote         

dumbat wrote:
this is my background, hope you like it. i have others if you're interested

HAHAHA

dewdew

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:26 pm   Reply with quote         

no, hobby-sorta, no, here since june 07...i'll be 36 (feb 5).....but only 12 here at psc. Razz

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Participant Backgrounds! - Reply to topic