Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - My apologies. - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post Mon May 04, 2009 9:20 am   Reply with quote         

My apologies.

Yes. I apologize for every bad thing I have said or I have done.

My problem is that I'm getting old and I don't really remember what I made or said wrong.
So I don't know exactly why I apologize... and I'm so confused, maybe i already started a similar thread before... this is just in case I offended someone.

Presently it is not easy for me. There's too much smokers on the street, all my neighbors have dogs and make shit in the park, I don't sleep enough, the Montréal Canadiens are out of the NHL playoffs, my wife's on her period and right now my daughter draw me the hairs in the neck.

So again, I'm sorry.

YerPalAl

Post Mon May 04, 2009 9:31 am   Reply with quote         

Yeah, and you forget about the $5,000 USD I loaned you too!! Laughing Laughing

seamusoisin

Post Mon May 04, 2009 9:36 am   Reply with quote         

Apology accepted. Three hail mary's and two our fathers and you should be good to go my son. Laughing

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend
blue_lurker

Post Mon May 04, 2009 9:47 am   Reply with quote         

Well I don't accept your apology, I don't think it is sincere enough so go back to ya keyboard and add some biff to that apology make me beleive it is sincere, I want to taste the sincerity. Go on off ya go. Don't look at me like that you know I'm right...off ya go now and practice...go on...no don't look back here...off ya go now...ok

mikey

Post Mon May 04, 2009 10:02 am   Reply with quote         

One of those days Claf? ~ we all have them. Rolling Eyes everyday is a gift! ~ STFUACSN! Wink

Post Mon May 04, 2009 10:07 am   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:
My apologies.

My problem is that I'm getting old and I don't really remember what I made or said wrong.
So I don't know exactly why I apologize... and I'm so confused, maybe i already started a similar thread before... this is just in case I offended someone.

Presently it is not easy for me. There's too much smokers on the street, all my neighbors have dogs and make shit in the park, I don't sleep enough, the Montréal Canadiens are out of the NHL playoffs, my wife's on her period and right now my daughter draw me the hairs in the neck.

So again, I'm sorry.

Maybe if you take the fuckin cracker out of your mouth, we could understand you! Pea soup!

ReinMan

Post Mon May 04, 2009 10:43 am   Reply with quote         

Claf, Claf, Claf... *sigh*

You misunderstand yourself (not that strange, as we can barely understand vous).

You are one of the most important and inspiring people in this entire PSC community. Your light shines brighter than all others (except Rey when he's drinkin') and your gentle charm and uplifting attitude is a priceless gem in the crown jewels of this photoshopping family. Without you, we would greatly miss out on one of the most stellar and incandescent people that the creative community has ever known. You are like a shaft of bright gold light piercing the black ignorance of Adjustment Masks and Smart Objects that dwell in these confused forums and contest pages. Your European-like wit and universal understanding of the Human Psyche affects all you speak to, look at, and touch. This site, no... this PLANET, would be a desert of broken dreams and shattered bitmaps if it were not for your constant presence and guidance here. All our lives here are greatly enhanced by your being alive and giving to us your wisdom and deep loving understanding. You are the penultimate man, sitting at the Lord's left foot, blessing us all with your benevolence and deep generosity.

(what makes this post so FUNNY is that the poor bastard won't understand more than about three or four words of all that shite! Silly Frenchman!!) Laughing Razz Twisted Evil

gravyboat

Post Mon May 04, 2009 10:51 am   Reply with quote         

Maybe if you take the fuckin cracker out of your mouth, we could understand you! Pea soup! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Claf you didn't write anymore about the hose incident did you? Laughing

The Closer you get to Canada the more things there are that wanna eat your horse.

Post Mon May 04, 2009 11:08 am   Reply with quote         

Haaaaa! Thank you all for your support! clown Hug clown

Thanks gravy!
OK So I apologize for that hose incident story. Laughing

I think I have another problem...
I'm searching for a translator.
It is a part-time job... only few minutes per week, just when I want to post stupid comments on threads.
The requirements: bilingual (English + French), having a cracker in the mouth.

ReinMan

Post Mon May 04, 2009 11:15 am   Reply with quote         

You know, I would think that that cracker must be VERY SOGGY by now. Soaking in French Canadian saliva for YEARS now! Shocked

(damn - I'm gonna have NIGHTMARES tonight for sure, now... Sad )

annajon

Post Mon May 04, 2009 11:33 am   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:
Haaaaa! Thank you all for your support! clown Hug clown

Thanks gravy!
OK So I apologize for that hose incident story. Laughing

I think I have another problem...
I'm searching for a translator.
It is a part-time job... only few minutes per week, just when I want to post stupid comments on threads.
The requirements: bilingual (English + French), having a cracker in the mouth.

Perhaps, dear Claf, if your daughter would draw some eyes on the tomatoes in front of your eyes, you could see the good things around you.... Wink

You could also ask somebody who knows nothing (not much) about the French language (like myself) to simultaniously translate what you write in French in English...... Shocked That could give you reasons to appologize for no reason at all every now and then.... Twisted Evil

anfa

Post Mon May 04, 2009 11:48 am   Reply with quote         

I'm a total twat and I'm not sorry in the slightest!!

YerPalAl

Post Mon May 04, 2009 11:55 am   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:

But the rest of us sure are. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Mon May 04, 2009 12:02 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:

Fuck! I'm confused! What it means? Shocked Confused

Finally, I was wrong... again.
I think I need a full-time translator. I can't understand what's written in the threads.
And I insist... the cracker is necessary.

Cartoon Contractor

Post Mon May 04, 2009 12:43 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
Claf wrote:
My apologies.

So again, I'm sorry.

Maybe if you take the fuckin cracker out of your mouth, we could understand you! Pea soup!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing thumright
Thats tellin him Rey!!!

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - My apologies. - Reply to topic