Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Is this what we have come to? - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

buckie74

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:49 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:51 pm   Reply with quote         

TutorMe wrote:
ScionShade wrote:
it's the reason I went on to mention the role some mods here play.

Would you care to be more direct? All of the mods are working to make this site a better place. When dealing with such a large community you can't just act immediately with no discussion. There was a thread started in the mod forum about this image. It was discussed and subsequently removed.

LOL.
You want ME to point out the bad behavior of a mod?
You obviously missed the last time that happened a couple weeks ago.
In fact, that would be a perfect example of what I am referring to.

buckie74

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:54 pm   Reply with quote         

new people should not be a bother.. it brings diversity and other talents and skills.. if you want the same old same old, start your own and close registrations after you get the same 15 people with the same 15 ideas.. you will find that after a very little amount of time, even (or should i say especially) those types of sites wither away, and usually cannot recover. People get bored, they move on, thats a fact of a website. how do I know.... well I only have 63 of them.

i was under the impression that websites wanted to get larger and better as time goes on.. sort of like a forum I also host, Ive only been adminning for 9 years.. reckon i was wrong all of that time? maybe i got it all wrong.. check back with me in 9 more years.

point is, if they wanted no one else, they could close registration.. sorry im not up to your severely high standard as a new member, pardon the heck out of me for having enough intuition to press these little keys that brought me here in the first place.... now im going to go back to making my sorry and pathetic chops (which i enjoy making regardless of if anyone likes them or not)

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:54 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
LOL.

You never mentioned anything about bad behavior. You did mention use of "Mod Status" as an honorary. I was simply asking you to say which mod you were talking about instead of beating around the bush.

ScionShade

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:55 pm   Reply with quote         

buckie74 wrote:
ScionShade wrote:
TutorMe wrote:
ScionShade wrote:
it's the reason I went on to mention the role some mods here play.

Would you care to be more direct? All of the mods are working to make this site a better place. When dealing with such a large community you can't just act immediately with no discussion. There was a thread started in the mod forum about this image. It was discussed and subsequently removed.

LOL.

I would love to see you in charge.

Again Buckie.
I didn't berate any newb...not that I recall.
You mind explaining your accusation?

buckie74

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:59 pm   Reply with quote         

TutorMe wrote:
ScionShade wrote:
LOL.

You never mentioned anything about bad behavior. You did mention use of "Mod Status" as an honorary. I was simply asking you to say which mod you were talking about instead of beating around the bush.

Dude,
You're funny. Leave it to another mod. I don't know you from Adam, and honestly don't care to.

ScionShade

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:03 pm   Reply with quote         

SCWIDVICIOUS wrote:
new people should not be a bother.. it brings diversity and other talents and skills.. if you want the same old same old, start your own and close registrations after you get the same 15 people with the same 15 ideas.. you will find that after a very little amount of time, even (or should i say especially) those types of sites wither away, and usually cannot recover. People get bored, they move on, thats a fact of a website. how do I know.... well I only have 63 of them.

i was under the impression that websites wanted to get larger and better as time goes on.. sort of like a forum I also host, Ive only been adminning for 9 years.. reckon i was wrong all of that time? maybe i got it all wrong.. check back with me in 9 more years.

point is, if they wanted no one else, they could close registration.. sorry im not up to your severely high standard as a new member, pardon the heck out of me for having enough intuition to press these little keys that brought me here in the first place.... now im going to go back to making my sorry and pathetic chops (which i enjoy making regardless of if anyone likes them or not)

I give this statement my full support.
Love this attitude.

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:14 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
Dude,
You're funny. Leave it to another mod. I don't know you from Adam, and honestly don't care to.

I wasn't asking for your hand in marriage, so I'm not sure how the depths of our acquaintance are relevant. I only asked that you be up front about who you're attacking. Like I said earlier, all of the mods are trying to make this site a better place. Mistakes have been made, but I've moved past it.

buckie74

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:18 pm   Reply with quote         

I didn't start this thread.

Laughing

I told you you got confused. Go check!

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:19 pm   Reply with quote         

ahem....this might be a good time for you or Supak to change your avie.... Laughing

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:21 pm   Reply with quote         

buckie74 wrote:
rockyjob wrote:
I stopped chopping. I'm gonna stick with illustrations..... I love chopping but this isn't the place it was, and it drifts away from being that more everyday that goes by...... The other chopping sites are crap... damn..
I might be back when the advantage is seven days... I hope that thing works out... h2h and that stuff is cool but until then...the door out of this place is open... Confused

It sounds like you are bothered by the new people and change. What would it take to go back to the good old days?

no... not bothered by the new people at all.. new people are actually a good thing Wink
It's just that.. when I joined here there were a lot of people here posting a lot more entries.. I guess it had a different feel... Confused

Oscar

Post Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Am just here for moral support and to raise concerns about the lack of discipline Shaddy has...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - Is this what we have come to? - Reply to topic