Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - AVATAR - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:09 am   Reply with quote         

REEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Post Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:12 am   Reply with quote         

also, I kept my glasses. It's cool because if you look at the lens of another pair, and close one of your eyes, one of the polarized lens on the other pair will go completely black. I think polarization is the right term here, I read about the tech a while back but I don't remember if that's the proper term.

Post Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:35 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
Maybe I've said too much!! Razz Wink

YES. You did. Spoiler. Laughing

YerPalAl

Post Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:37 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:

It's just a shame that everyone dies at the end. Sad

Shocked Oops! Shocked

Maybe I've said too much!! Razz Wink

REINMOOSE!!!!!!! Twisted Evil

ReinMan

Post Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:08 am   Reply with quote         

mason4300 wrote:
also, I kept my glasses. It's cool because if you look at the lens of another pair, and close one of your eyes, one of the polarized lens on the other pair will go completely black. I think polarization is the right term here, I read about the tech a while back but I don't remember if that's the proper term.

I have about 6 pair in my drawer now. I'm collecting them. I paid (basically) $3 CAN for each of them and, originally, I thought that I could SAVE that $3 at the next 3D film - but NOoooooooo - Corporate Greed 101 says "Waste and Charge Full Price" each time. Sad

So I'm keeping mine - eventually i'll be able to do one of those cool photos where an entire room of people are all wearing the same 3D glasses, EXCEPT they will ALL look like the Blues Brothers! Very Happy

NOTE:
DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY AT THE SUN WITH THESE - THEY WON'T DO SHIT FOR YOU! (trust me on this)

NOTE #2: Awe come ON, I was joking. Rolling Eyes Not EVERYBODY DIES at the end. Razz (but I can say THIS: the BUTLER did it in the PANTRY with the BUTTER KNIFE. And that's ALL I'm gonna tell ya!) Twisted Evil

YerPalAl

Post Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:06 pm   Reply with quote         

I have three pair of those too and it really pisses me off for the same reason. And then they have the balls to set up a bin so you can "leave" the glasses you JUST FRIGGEN' BOUGHT for them to reuse again.

. . . . corporate bastiges!

P.S., Gosh Rein, those glasses make you look intelligent . . . . . sort of. Rolling Eyes

nevet

Post Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:13 pm   Reply with quote         

haven't seen the movie but everyone i talked to was so excited about it. from the trailer it really didn't look that good, the character design seemed not that great at all and i understand the story isn't that original so i don't get all the buzz.

MamaBallistic

Post Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:19 pm   Reply with quote         

I kinda want to see this movie, it sounds good but stuff keeps happening & I don't get to the cinema .... this means one of 3 things to me....
a) I'm being held off going for some reason ie, I'd not enjoy it, I'd be wasting money on something not essential right now, etc.
b) I'm making excuses to really not bother going to see it.
c) I'm sick of a certain ballistic bugging me to go to the cinema therefore am holding off myself on principle that I get annoyed when I'm asked repeatedly to do something.

Right now I'm unsure whether it's me or not but I do know I'm really bloody busy with Christmas & stressing at the moment to even think about spending almost 3 hours staring at a screen which I have to pay an extortionate amount of money to do because they have made it in 3d too!!!

Maybe I'll just see one of my Dads mates instead Wink

YerPalAl

Post Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:12 pm   Reply with quote         

Why, is he blue too? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:16 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
mason4300 wrote:

I have about 6 pair in my drawer now. I'm collecting them. I paid (basically) $3 CAN for each of them and, originally, I thought that I could SAVE that $3 at the next 3D film - but NOoooooooo - Corporate Greed 101 says "Waste and Charge Full Price" each time. Sad

So I'm keeping mine - eventually i'll be able to do one of those cool photos where an entire room of people are all wearing the same 3D glasses, EXCEPT they will ALL look like the Blues Brothers! Very Happy

NOTE:
DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY AT THE SUN WITH THESE - THEY WON'T DO SHIT FOR YOU! (trust me on this)

NOTE #2: Awe come ON, I was joking. Rolling Eyes Not EVERYBODY DIES at the end. Razz (but I can say THIS: the BUTLER did it in the PANTRY with the BUTTER KNIFE. And that's ALL I'm gonna tell ya!) Twisted Evil

YerPalAl wrote:
I have three pair of those too and it really pisses me off for the same reason. And then they have the balls to set up a bin so you can "leave" the glasses you JUST FRIGGEN' BOUGHT for them to reuse again.

. . . . corporate bastiges!

P.S., Gosh Rein, those glasses make you look intelligent . . . . . sort of. Rolling Eyes

hahaha! Yeah, I figured that if I am paying like 3 bucks extra, why the hell would I give 'em back? They're mine now, I paid for them after all! Wink

Post Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:22 pm   Reply with quote         

I saw the previews, and it looked too cartoonish. I'm not impressed with the CG. Plus Tophatpainter spoiled part of the plot. I'm also not liking how everyone is raving about the movie. I always hate a movie that is hyped to be great, it's my inner demons of being weird and different.

With this said, I'd like to see the movie, but I don't want to be disappointed. So you guys must cut out the praise and start telling me how crappy of a film this is. The more crappy you make it sound, the more I will end up liking it. Thank you, friends.

dunno

Post Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:00 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm with glennhanna, somehow...

and to be honest... i don't wanna look like ReinGlass Shocked

ReinMan

Post Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:28 pm   Reply with quote         

dunno wrote:

and to be honest... i don't wanna look like ReinGlass Shocked

Come ON, DUDE!

It's SEX-AH!!!!!!

Twisted Evil

YerPalAl