Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - I Must Stop Updating My Image - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

ReyRey

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:06 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I will never stop improving my images when possible. Twisted Evil
Doomed to a life of seconds Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

creatrix

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:09 am   Reply with quote         

Cheater. Wink Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:12 am   Reply with quote         

creatrix wrote:
Cheather. Wink Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I know... Don't tell JClark8220. Shocked She'll beat me up. Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Just teasin' JC. Wink Please don't beat me up. Please Laughing Laughing

creatrix

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:14 am   Reply with quote         

I should say I was just kidding JC as well. I mean, obviously, knowledge gained is what you took from this... not large cash prizes!

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:30 pm   Reply with quote         

you can update??? Shocked .... Doh! .....what tha efing... Rolling Eyes ...the next thing you know...they'll say you can use image's other than the source....if they start that....hell......all is lost. pale

Rey if it helps any........ughh....i have a lot of second place finishes too.
BUT they are more like twenty-SECOND....fourty-SECOND....u get the idea. Twisted Evil

JC....wanna fight?.....huh?......you want some??....do YA!!!......that's what i thought....i watched RAMBO last night......i'm tearing a strip out of my shirt right this minute....you better not be around once i get my headband on... rambo ..TOO LATE

ReyRey

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:16 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
you can update??? Shocked .... Doh! .....what tha efing... Rolling Eyes ...the next thing you know...they'll say you can use image's other than the source....if they start that....hell......all is lost. pale

Rey if it helps any........ughh....i have a lot of second place finishes too.
BUT they are more like twenty-SECOND....fourty-SECOND....u get the idea. Twisted Evil

JC....wanna fight?.....huh?......you want some??....do YA!!!......that's what i thought....i watched RAMBO last night......i'm tearing a strip out of my shirt right this minute....you better not be around once i get my headband on... rambo ..TOO LATE
salut

dewdew

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:30 pm   Reply with quote         

covet leader to RAVEN......covet leader to RAVEN......RAVEN HERE Laughing Laughing Laughing .....JC is lucky....i had the knife.....BUT, MAMMA SAW IT.. blackeye,.....and now i have to type standing up.....it hurts to sit Twisted Evil

ReyRey

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:35 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
covet leader to RAVEN......covet leader to RAVEN......RAVEN HERE Laughing Laughing Laughing .....JC is lucky....i had the knife.....BUT, MAMMA SAW IT.. blackeye,.....and now i have to type standing up.....it hurts to sit Twisted Evil

Laughing Laughing Laughing You're not well. Laughing Laughing

ScionShade

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:55 pm   Reply with quote         

Jeremy actually seemed to have gotten a bit agitated the time I changed my chop 32 times. Ah the good old days...almost every vote I got was for a different image.

ReyRey

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:48 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
Jeremy actually seemed to have gotten a bit agitated the time I changed my chop 32 times. Ah the good old days...almost every vote I got was for a different image.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

creatrix

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:07 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:

LOL... Sorry I wasn't here for that!

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Many many years ago. The daily picture for chopping was posted on a day to day basis. One contest had three different sources. The picture was hotlinked to a news site. They changed the picture for different stories throughout the day with the same URL. It was a great day for chopping.

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:27 pm   Reply with quote         

janetdog wrote:
Many many years ago. The daily picture for chopping was posted on a day to day basis. One contest had three different sources. The picture was hotlinked to a news site. They changed the picture for different stories throughout the day with the same URL. It was a great day for chopping.

HA! That's awesome.

dumbat

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:42 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
Doomed to a life of seconds Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink
i'm happy to join you in a call for greater recognition of 2nd place finishes. a high 2nd to 1st ratio is what we're aiming for right? Laughing Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

WhimSea

Post Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:00 am   Reply with quote         

speaking of "JC" I think you're on to something ReyRey... she gets her entry into the first slot usually, and suprise, surprise - RARELY if ever will update her entry!

you need to be more like that!

oh! And have gobs of talent.... like, uh, hmmm, who, what's his name? it was on the tip of my tongue... oh yeah! like ReyRey, for example!

so to win, a chopper should have talent like ReyRey + enter before everyone else + refuse to update your entry no matter what people say = WINNER!!

bwahahahahahaha

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - I Must Stop Updating My Image - Reply to topic